Emerald Immersion Evaluation Standards
& Case Studies
- Completion of all course work
- Completion of 10 case studies following 10 unique clients, friends, or family members through the resolution of at least one issue. There’s a minimum of 3 sessions per case study. You must show comprehension of clearings, activations and love wisdom.
For your awareness and understanding
Areas of the year long training and your percentage of understanding and use
Can implement changes in the
human blueprint – PEMER
- Perception – Understands how to:
– Enhance thought forms
- Essence – Understands the four parts of the essence and how to clear improve in hand and energize:
– Divine connection ~ can assist divine connection
– Experience divine connection in present time
– Illumination and sound ~ Understands how to accelerate clearings using mantra in prayer and can teach and implement these ideas to clients
- Matter – Understands and can implement regeneration cellular neo genesis
– DNA Obliteration
– Balance and full self expression. Students will do their best to both clear and live to their fullest expression.
- Energy body
– Understands the aspects of the energy body and can repair and restore any aspect of chakras, aura, halo and human spirit access portal
- Embodiment – Understands how to set human spirit in body percent for self and client
– Understands all techniques for clearing spiritual parasites, mechanisms, implants, wormholes and seeds
- Quantum pump
- Quantum field access of higher field
- Understands how to access the field
- How to elevate vibration
- How to successfully access to quantum field in meditation
- Amplification understand the law of attraction
- Has mastered the mock up and understands the value of gratitude
Emerald Immersion case studies
Completion of 10 case studies following 10 unique clients, friends, or family members through the resolution of at least one issue. There’s a minimum of 3 sessions per case study. You must show comprehension of clearings, activations and love wisdom.
- Identify the issue to be studied, for example a weak immune system leading to frequent and pervasive infections.
- Test causes for the challenge, for example, abuse, low self esteem, unresolved heart ache, or damage from toxicity
- Clear all 44
– how many days of regeneration,
– how many days till next clearing
– how many days till next regeneration
– can this issue with it current condition be resolved to 100%
- Note changes and improvements from one session to another.
- What did you learn?
- How did your skill improve?
- What ‘mistakes did you make…or what would you do differently now that you have completed the study?
I am looking for you to understand how to ask the body and blueprint questions, this can all be tested simply by using kinesiology.
The Mindset Behind Case Studies
In your training you are asked to complete 10 case studies. In any training where you’re working to help restore health you would be asked to do a certain number of practice sessions. We’re calling these case studies, however they are the training ground for you to learn and grow in your skill as a quantum health activator.
The idea of case studies is for you to
use what you have learned to develop yourself
as an activator of health
Although people may refer to their numerous diagnosis’ as a Quantum Health Activator there are no patients. We are not medical professionals and we do not diagnose. Rather, we activate the return of good health. Please refer to people you work with as ‘clients’.
Even though you have gone through the Diamond and Ruby level as a health activator you are a beginner in many ways. You need to put in the time with clients, not jumping over grade school and junior high to be in a doctoral program. At this point in your training there is no wisdom in me just rotely telling you what to do. Use the training you have to discover a source issue and clear the best you can, learning as you go, and muscle testing your results.
I want you to understand what you need from yourself to enjoy and master this process. It’s not about being perfect ~ case studies show me that you can go out in the world and help people. As you gather your information about your client and glean from the people you work with how your unique approach will be you will learn by practicing.
A case study is not me designing protocols for you to follow~ it is you using what you have learned and being creative in your process of activating health.
A case study is you trying unique approaches, sending me checkins and asking: what did I miss, where should I look? And then me mentoring you and guiding you so you learn and grow throughout the process.
Looking forward to your case studies! I believe in you!